Is there a better way to stay top-of-mind with your customers, stakeholders or members than to communicate with them regularly in a format that is of value, and is easy to read and even easier to act on?
Regular contact with customers, stakeholders or members can help you
- increase sales (including upselling and cross-selling);
- increases buy-in from members and funders and keep them onside;
- turn fence-sitters into supporters;
- provide customers and supporters with updates that will benefit them;
- become the go-to expert in your issue;
- provide an open, two-way dialogue with customers, stakeholders or members;
- keep a month-to-month record of your news and activities;
- give you a low-cost, instantaneous channel for sending messages;and
- hypercharge and leverage your existing marketing efforts.
Newsletters are one of the most affordable ways to get out the good word. But who has the time?
Use the form below or contact me today at email@example.com or 613-850-5554 (text and talk) to find out how you can send out regular newsletters and still have time to address all the other things that need your attention.